SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    CCI 22LR Standard Velocity - $24.99 a brick with Free Shipping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCI 22LR Standard Velocity - $24.99 a brick with Free Shipping Login/Join 
posted
I love this round in my 22 pistol and rifle hosts with my Sparrows or Dead Air Masks.....

Get them bricks while you can....Free shipping code is on the top of the website page..Must buy two bricks to qualify for free shipping....Mark

https://www.brownells.com/ammu...-nose-prod82463.aspx

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, just bought 5 bricks.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
some of the best affordable 22LR out there. functions well in both my pistols and bolt action 22s.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
You might want to reconsider using lead bullets with your suppressor due to lead vapor issues.
I would recommend a copper coated lead bullet for use with a suppressor.

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post