SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    WWB 9mm NATO at PSA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WWB 9mm NATO at PSA Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
10 bucks a box with free shipping on 10 boxes
9mm

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Some members have reported finding it for ~$27 per 150 rd box at Wal-mart.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Have a link?

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have found it for 27.98 for 150 at Wallmart just today.

Posts: 1153 | Location: western, Washington | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered 10 boxes, thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bearstarr:
I have found it for 27.98 for 150 at Wallmart just today.

That's exactly the same price as PSA when you include local tax.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
I’ve bought from both places. Walmart 1k puts me at $194. Happy to pay the extra $6 from PSA if it means I don’t have to find some asshole with a key. I still haven’t shot any.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 379 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are these WWB NATO rounds truly at NATO pressure and velocity?

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
Are these WWB NATO rounds truly at NATO pressure and velocity?

I don't have the answer but I do know it is very dirty ammo. My Beretta 92's love the stuff but it fills them up with little yellow snotballs of unburned goober. A real pain in the ass to clean up.

+++

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Sgammo and target sports will give you a large selection of ammo at that price. I cant see buying winchester anymore with the other options!!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USP45T:
I’ve bought from both places. Walmart 1k puts me at $194. Happy to pay the extra $6 from PSA if it means I don’t have to find some asshole with a key. I still haven’t shot any.

Hey, at my Walmart, I'm the asshole with the key!

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Do you work in the electronics department but can never be found?

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 379 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a Cabela's sales flyer today; they're doing $9.99 a box of 50 for a couple of weeks. I could use a few more boxes of it. Sales price may be only good on Thursday through Sundays though.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USP45T:

I agree......of course.....it always takes 30+ minutes to find THAT guy that has the key.....everytime I've ever bought ammo at Walmart.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Palmetto has it for $8.99 again. Free shipping on 20 boxes.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9