SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Anyone buy from Outdoor Limited?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone buy from Outdoor Limited? Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
They have a smokin' deal on .38 Super.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've ordered ammo from them three times this year without issue.

Posts: 220 | Location: ATL | Registered: June 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes bought from them last year during the run up to the election. Solid merchant.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcinc
posted Hide Post
A couple of times. No problems at all!

GeorgiaCarry.org - Life Member

Posts: 143 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: September 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
used several times this year and good service

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I placed an order, it is due to show up tomorrow.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I've bought from them. Scored on .35 Remington and .300 Win Mag.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Pkg. arrived today. Flawless transaction, highly recommended.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

posted Hide Post
Good price on 9 mm ammo, but one state away next door, the shipping was 16.50 for less than 400 rounds. That's nuts. Ups

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Good people,good service.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought from them several times. Always good.

Posts: 151 | Location: Stone Mountain, GA | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Placed an order on Tuesday morning for a case of Speer Lawman 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain +P and it arrived yesterday.....$182.41 shipped to my door...they have cheaper 9mm ammo available

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They also have some very cheap .22 magnum ammo from various makers. Several below $9 per box.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post