SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal Tactical Buckshot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal Tactical Buckshot Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted
Anyone got any leads on the 2 ¾ LE133 00 8 shot load?

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
There's a case for sale here in the Classifieds:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9890062964

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rogue, only need a couple boxes for testing purposes at the moment. Would hate to buy it and not perform as good as something else.

David W.

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Hen's teeth. I've seen 9 pellet pop up on target sports but I haven't seen 8 pellet anywhere and I've been looking a lot.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Hen's teeth. I've seen 9 pellet pop up on target sports but I haven't seen 8 pellet anywhere and I've been looking a lot.

Yep, I've picked a bad time to ammo test Big Grin

David W.

posted Hide Post
Check tds-us.com, I picked up 60 rounds of it there a couple weeks ago. And the price was fair even.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
As of 3PM today Target Sports has 00 Buck 8 pellet for $3.99 a box. 99+ in stock right now.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 94hokie:
Check tds-us.com, I picked up 60 rounds of it there a couple weeks ago. And the price was fair even.

They only had 000 left, ty though.

quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
As of 3PM today Target Sports has 00 Buck 8 pellet for $3.99 a box. 99+ in stock right now.

Thank you! Order placed.

David W.

posted Hide Post
Target sports sold out of 9 & 8 pellet this am.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:
Target sports sold out of 9 & 8 pellet this am.

I ordered a case of 8 pellet (00 Buckshot) loads yesterday and it's en route.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post