SIGforum
Federal Tactical Buckshot

This topic can be found at:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/603106699/m/9140018964

May 05, 2020, 08:17 AM
David W
Federal Tactical Buckshot
Anyone got any leads on the 2 ¾ LE133 00 8 shot load?


David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles
May 05, 2020, 08:54 AM
RogueJSK
There's a case for sale here in the Classifieds:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9890062964
May 05, 2020, 09:19 AM
David W
Thanks Rogue, only need a couple boxes for testing purposes at the moment. Would hate to buy it and not perform as good as something else.


David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles
May 05, 2020, 07:41 PM
mark60
Hen's teeth. I've seen 9 pellet pop up on target sports but I haven't seen 8 pellet anywhere and I've been looking a lot.
May 05, 2020, 07:43 PM
David W
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Hen's teeth. I've seen 9 pellet pop up on target sports but I haven't seen 8 pellet anywhere and I've been looking a lot.


Yep, I've picked a bad time to ammo test Big Grin


David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles
May 09, 2020, 04:52 PM
94hokie
Check tds-us.com, I picked up 60 rounds of it there a couple weeks ago. And the price was fair even.
May 11, 2020, 02:08 PM
mark60
As of 3PM today Target Sports has 00 Buck 8 pellet for $3.99 a box. 99+ in stock right now.
May 11, 2020, 02:38 PM
David W
quote:
Originally posted by 94hokie:
Check tds-us.com, I picked up 60 rounds of it there a couple weeks ago. And the price was fair even.


They only had 000 left, ty though.


quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
As of 3PM today Target Sports has 00 Buck 8 pellet for $3.99 a box. 99+ in stock right now.


Thank you! Order placed.


David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles
May 12, 2020, 08:43 AM
Augen
Target sports sold out of 9 & 8 pellet this am.
May 12, 2020, 12:36 PM
pulicords
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:
Target sports sold out of 9 & 8 pellet this am.


I ordered a case of 8 pellet (00 Buckshot) loads yesterday and it's en route.


"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."