SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Has anyone done business with Lax Ammunition ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone done business with Lax Ammunition ? Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
Has anyone done business with Lax Ammunition ? Are they a reputable on-line ammunition retailer ?

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living a strange life
Picture of jonrem
posted Hide Post
They are good to go. I've ordered a few times and been happy.

Posts: 442 | Location: Central TN | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
No problems, here.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problems. Have shot their 44 specials, branded new LAX ammo and their 44 magnum. Pretty reasonable prices. I generally wait for the free shipping.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All good on this end.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Bought from them for years. High quality, fast ship, good prices. Occasional free ship opportunities: get on their email list for notification.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have made several purchases from LAX and have been great to deal with. Smooth transactions.

Posts: 16 | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Great prices on rimfire match ammo too.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
FYI - Free shipping Feb 9-15.

“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Website please.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
www.laxammo.com

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I'm usually last, when everybody has already said the stuff that needed to be said and linked the links that needed to be linked.

So, I'll just say that I've been happy with laxammo.com.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post