SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    GT Distributors 357Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GT Distributors 357Sig Login/Join 
posted
They sent an email yesterday about Police Trade In 357Sig. 1000 rounds for $250 or $13.99 a box. All CCI Speer Lawman. My local facility had 1350 rounds which found a new home today.

God Bless You and Your House,

Mark
www.bikersforchrist.org

Posts: 230 | Registered: November 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I bought some of that. It arrived today. Not packaged very well but the ammo looks to be ok.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ironmike57,

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, ordered some.

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
as did I

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.

Posts: 19 | Registered: June 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived, all there. clearly older ammo, but seems to be in good nick.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice find, thanks for sharing! Just ordered up 1000 rounds. I signed up and got 10% off my first order, but ammo is excluded. Wassup wit dat?!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
My neighbor received the 40 S&W from GT. The ammo was severely tarnished. He is waiting to see what GT will do with the problem. I just checked the review of the ammo and someone posted the same problem - but it looks like he got no where.

https://www.gtdist.com/product...50-bx-tmj-180gr.html

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tarnish isn't going to hurt it one bit.

We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

Don't you think if you were selling tarnished you would advertise as such? I mean they advertise 357 as trade in ammo so I would think they would be upfront.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nra-life-member:
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

Don't you think if you were selling tarnished you would advertise as such? I mean they advertise 357 as trade in ammo so I would think they would be upfront.

Mine arrived with a few spots per box. Not a big issue. I have ordered a case of 9mm from other companies. Got a factory sealed box of 9mm, inside was all 38spl. In factory new boxes. SO, man, it isn't that big a deal. it was 12.99 per box when you bought the case for 357sig.

That is speer lawman, which is usually 18-20 online, and 25-30 per box locally. I just can't get my self to give a shit about a spot on some ammo.

We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Neighbor just called. GT stands behind what they are selling. GT is picking up the order of tarnished 40 S&W ammo from the neighbor!

posted Hide Post
That is good. I had just a couple of spots per box on mine. Hell, I shot some of my 1997 duty ammo 135grain corbon +p+ in 40sw a few weeks back. It shot just like it should.

Tarnish just doesn't bother me.