SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Palmetto State Armory...CCI Mini mag .22LR for $69.99 for 1000 rounds w/ free shipping...BACK UP through Sept 13...(36 gr. HP)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto State Armory...CCI Mini mag .22LR for $69.99 for 1000 rounds w/ free shipping...BACK UP through Sept 13...(36 gr. HP) Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Latest offer in "daily deals"...100 rd. box $6.99 with free shipping on 10 box purchase.

http://palmettostatearmory.com...-nose-100rd-box.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bisleyblackhawk,

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. That is a great price.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sold out

Frown

Posts: 26891 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
SGAmmo is close and I'm hoping they package better. The minimags from Palmetto are always broke open.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Riley,

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8342 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Sold out

Frown

http://palmettostatearmory.com...opper-plated-hp.html

36 grain HP...

Back up through September 13...showing in stock w/ free shipping on 10 boxes (1000 rounds)...I'm ordering more, you know "strike when the irons hot" Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
And they're not limiting you to 10 boxes like they've sometimes done in the past. Just ordered 20. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
SGAmmo is close and I'm hoping they package better. The minimags from Palmetto are always broke open.

Yeah, I've bought on several of these offers from Palmetto; the last one had a couple of boxes that were broken open, the others have been fine. Fingers crossed, but you can always dump the rounds from the broken ones into an ammo can.

Posts: 7260 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
The PSA mini mags are available again!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
The PSA mini mags are available again!

Thanks for the heads up...I think Wink

I just ordered 20 boxes along with a case of the 9mm CCI Blazer. I didn't want to spend any more money right now but couldn't pass up the price for either one.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up! Deal is still valid - order placed.

Happy Thanksgiving

Posts: 217 | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post