SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    MINI MAGS BACK AT ACADEMY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MINI MAGS BACK AT ACADEMY Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With free shipping too!

http://content.academy.com/popup/39-ship.html

FREE SHIPPING ON FOOTWEAR & MOST ORDERS $25+

Select items (mostly large or heavy) may be excluded. Look for the Ships for $ notice on 1000s of items for which we offer a reduced shipping rate.

Offer applies to standard shipping only.

Shipping discount will be applied at checkout.

Expedited 2-day and 1-day shipping options are available at additional cost during checkout.

This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered mine this morning, Gary. Smile

Posts: 493 | Location: wa | Registered: October 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
I tried to place an order, but they will not ship ammo to Illinois.

Super good price though, for a good product, and wish I could have picked up about 10 boxes.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
$7.99 is a good price, but it's even better if you can use the rebate. Vista Outdoors has a bunch of brands, including CCI, that qualify for a $10 rebate for a purchase over $50.

https://sporting.myonlinerebate.com/11376/

The limit is one rebate per name, and two per household, so if you wanted to order and have your spouse order you could each get the $10 rebate. If you've used it on something else, like the American Eagle 9mm $160/1000 deal I posted here:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...3106699/m/5210075024

then you couldn't use it for the minimags too.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Evidently they have run out. Frown

Posts: 26891 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
You may want to double check. I just went to their web site and they show on-line availability.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Don't know where exactly you are, but they have a store in Terra Haute.

quote:
Originally posted by Ero:
I tried to place an order, but they will not ship ammo to Illinois.

Super good price though, for a good product, and wish I could have picked up about 10 boxes.

Dan

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, just got five boxes. They were in stock and shipped free.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just placed an order, thanks!

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
TEN BOX LIMIT 7.99

http://www.academy.com/shop/pd...repChildCatid=298102

Order placed! And free shipping to boot!
Thank you for sharing. Feels good to stock-up.

Posts: 217 | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought 1000 rounds this morning. Also bought 1000 rounds of 22LR Winchester at 6.99 per 100. Had to buy in two orders though due to 5 box limits.

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
They have Stingers and Colibri in stock too!

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow academy really sucks at packing boxes. They did not wrap the mini mags in anything, and the box they were in was big. So they were just rattling around in there​. One box broke open, loose rounds everywhere. Only two rounds unaccounted for in the end. Probably in the back of the FedEx truck!

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cancelled my order today.

Tried to reorder and they show as available / in-stock, but then it declines my order at the last step saying they're not in-stock.

Grrrrr. That's ok, they're literally everywhere these days. Finally.

Posts: 217 | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow academy really sucks at packing boxes. They did not wrap the mini mags in anything, and the box they were in was big. So they were just rattling around in there​. One box broke open, loose rounds everywhere. Only two rounds unaccounted for in the end. Probably in the back of the FedEx truck!

That sucks. Mine were in a sturdy box with the little air bags. They typically ask for feedback on the order. My two orders came from Texas and were wrapped in three layers of bubble wrap. Hope this helps.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CCI® Mini-Mag™ .22 LR 40-Grain High Velocity Rifle Ammunition

Available just ordered and it went through. Out of the 36 grain.

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bought a 300rd box today. So nice to see it on the shelves!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post