SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    SG Ammo Has 5.56 .30 and 7.62 Right Now
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SG Ammo Has 5.56 .30 and 7.62 Right Now Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
SG Ammo has these in stock right now. Prices aren’t great but they aren’t the astonishing GB prices either.

Get it while you can!

https://www.sgammo.com/

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Prices continue to climb. They have .22 WMR for 50 at $29.00 + 12.00 shipping...or roughly $.82 a round. Two weeks ago I was able to buy the same for $.35 / round from a different supplier. But SGAMMO has always been fair market so not doubt supplies of all these rounds have continued to tighten up. Think I will now focus on just .22 going forward as have the lifetime supply. Until ammo comes back.

Wow.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Cool. Picked up a few more boxes of .35 Remington. Can never have too much of that.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post