SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Checked online for ammo since corona? It’s gone.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checked online for ammo since corona? It’s gone. Login/Join 
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
I got a note that it has been shipped. I contacted them and they told me I had not sent them the documentation they needed. I sent it and the product is in transit.
quote:
I ordered some buckshot from Sportsman's Guide about a month ago. They said it was in stock and would arrive in 4 days. I have not seen it yet.

What kind of documentation do they need to ship buckshot? A notarized statement that you don't live in the People's Republik of Kaliforniastan?

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Because I am Illinois, they needed my FOID and driver's license.

quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
quote:
I got a note that it has been shipped. I contacted them and they told me I had not sent them the documentation they needed. I sent it and the product is in transit.
quote:
I ordered some buckshot from Sportsman's Guide about a month ago. They said it was in stock and would arrive in 4 days. I have not seen it yet.

What kind of documentation do they need to ship buckshot? A notarized statement that you don't live in the People's Republik of Kaliforniastan?

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Well, if you need 6.5 Creedmoor, you're in luck!! Lots in stock everywhere! Cool

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
If you want to backorder, Sportsman's Guide has good prices (comparatively) in most of the major food groups with estimated ship dates. I'm beyond good but figure if they may last awhile, better to get a couple of orders in the pipe.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
If you order, are they charging your card now or will the wait until shipped?

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
If you want to backorder, Sportsman's Guide has good prices (comparatively) in most of the major food groups with estimated ship dates. I'm beyond good but figure if they may last awhile, better to get a couple of orders in the pipe.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you order, are they charging your card now or will the wait until shipped?
Each order hit my card for $1.00 pre-charge but the order won't charge fully until they ship - it also says that pretty clearly on the webpage that backorders don't charge until shipping occurs.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post