SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal aluminum case 9mm for $19.44 a hundred.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal aluminum case 9mm for $19.44 a hundred. Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted
I have shot quite a bit of the Federal aluminum cased 9mm with the 115gr fmj. It has been in the 50rd boxes for $9.97. Yesterday as I was at Walmart they had 100rd value packs for $19.44. The rounds are stacked in plastic trays not just loose in the box. Pretty good deal for around here.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 7805 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
I am wondering about the 45acp in the value pack, aluminum cases. I shot one box and everything went fine. It think it was about $18 cheaper than Winchester 200 round value pack.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 13436 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 3ACR_Scout
posted Hide Post
That's a good deal, I'll have to check Walmart around here in TX. Academy Sports had 50-round boxes for $10.99, which is still not bad (bought four boxes yesterday), but saving a few extra bucks is always good.

Posts: 91 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Our WalMart carries the Perfecta with brass cases for a few pennies more. Which is nice if you reload.
I have shot a bunch of the Perfecta in 9mm and .308 and it is good range ammo.

--------------------------------------
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

Posts: 16787 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post