SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    GT distributors 357 Sig ammo Cheap
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GT distributors 357 Sig ammo Cheap Login/Join 
posted
GT distributors has 357 sig 125gr FMH for $8.99 a box. Law enforcement trade in ammo. Ordered a case. Good results at the range with my P229.
https://www.gtdist.com/cci-357...50-bx-tmj-125gr.html

Posts: 97 | Location: South Texas | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thank you!! Just bought 10 boxes.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Smokin deal. Thanks...ordered three cases.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
2 cases on the way...damn there are some good deals out there right now. That's .357SIG at what would be a decent price for 9mm.

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

2 Cases headed my way.

A great find.

Mark

Posts: 349 | Location: MN | Registered: January 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Many thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scuba Steve Sig,

Posts: 2504 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing, just bought some too.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up on this ammo deal!

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellente. 20 boxes, can't beat the deal.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered a case as well, just received a shipping notice - will be delivered on 10/5!
Great price, and super fast processing!

Posts: 143 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tHANKS

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shouldn't have opened this thread.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up on this site!
I ordered a Bunch of ammo from them on Sunday and recieved a shipping notice on Monday!

Posts: 492 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
I just came to the forum to post this same deal. I've never seen anything close to this for Lawman in any caliber. I'm anxious to see what "trade in" ammo looks like. I'll be shooting it out of my "trade in" P226!

Thanks for posting this one.

Posts: 3428 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. That really is a great deal! Thanks for heads up, and 15 boxes ordered. Something like 4.7 cents per round (shipping included) if I am doing the math correctly? For Lawman?? Nice!

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Sold out.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
got my three cases today. Should last me a LONG time.

Thanks for the head's up.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The case arrived today. Thanks again.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Argh! Too many deals, not enough paycheck!

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I missed a bargain. :-(

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post