SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    GT distributors 357 Sig ammo Cheap
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GT distributors 357 Sig ammo Cheap Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
Argh! Too many deals, not enough paycheck!

I can certainly empathize with that situation. Smile

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took some of it to the range yesterday with my P229 Sport. Great stuff, thanks again for posting the deal!

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got mine. Have not shot it yet, but opened the case and looks great. I figured the boxes would be all smashed and dirty.

Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
I shouldn't have opened this thread.

Neither should I, but only because I missed the deal and now I'm bummed Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
Got my case! Trade in ? Everything but the cardboard shipping crate look like new to me !

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post