SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal XM193F $250/case after rebate, free shipping too OUT OF STOCK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal XM193F $250/case after rebate, free shipping too OUT OF STOCK Login/Join 
posted
http://palmettostatearmory.com...und-case-xm193f.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sigmund,

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
No more ammo for me. I think my wife'd divorce me Razz

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
No more ammo for me. I think my wife'd divorce me Razz

Can't have that! Mrs. Sigmund doesn't seem to mind, but I too will pass on this great deal. My SHTF M193 stockpile, er...supply is about 8K in GI cans and I just don't need any more.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Well, I don't have that much EBR ammo, but even Mrs. ensigmatic had to agree that half price and free shipping (otherwise $16) on the Gold Dot I bought yesterday was a deal too good to pass up Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's now out of stock, PSA customers save another marriage!

posted Hide Post
They still have 420 rounds of M855 62grain for .33 a round (after the .05/round rebate) with a ammo can. http://palmettostatearmory.com...o-can-of-420rds.html

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's some AE223 for the same price after the rebate, also with free shipping:

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...mj-ae223-p-3281.aspx

Back in Black
posted Hide Post
I saw this deal and it was great, hopefully it comes back. I was wondering though, for the rebate, it seems like one would have to cut out 50 UPC labels (one from each box of 20) and mail them in? Was I reading this right?

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear ya.

I don't enjoy jumping through hoops for rebates and then having to wait for 3 months...

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post