SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Ozark Ordnance. Any body else have problems?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ozark Ordnance. Any body else have problems? Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted
Ordered 500 rounds of 300 Blk on July 15. Did not notice at the time but they have posted up that ammo orders may not ship for 30 days. considering how the time's are I thought no problem. At 40 days, I emailed for at least a update. Warehouse manager replied they are working on it. Called OO on 8/30 to cancel order. Very nice lady said they have been having problem with on line orders and would cut me a check for a refund. Check arrived yesterday.
Ordered from Ammoman.com August 10th. 500 rounds of 223, .45, 300 BLK, and 9MM arrived within the week.
I totally understand how some shops are backed up in completing on line orders right now. Seems like I ordered from Ozark Ordnance at a bad time.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 6170 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post