SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr $10/bx free shipping at Academy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr $10/bx free shipping at Academy Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 11833 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip;

What really got me was FREE SHIPPING!! Smile

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 1976 | Location: AZ - West side of the valley | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up! 250 rds on the way (as if I need them, LOL), and a fishing reel. Saw the ad a few days ago but did not know about the free shipping, and the store near me is out of stock on the ammo.

Posts: 1487 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank You for the opportunity to purchase (hoard)more bullets. 300-9mm and some 22LR. I gotta get a second job.

Welcome to my home, that door you just kicked in, was locked for your protection, not mine.

Posts: 61 | Location: South St. Louis | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to help. I forgot to mention that Academy ships via FedEx, which requires adult signature for the ammo. It's a minor PITA for a super deal.

Posts: 11833 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Glad to help. I forgot to mention that Academy ships via FedEx, which requires adult signature for the ammo. It's a minor PITA for a super deal.
I saw Sigmund's post Friday night and checked the delivery tracking - it was scheduled for Monday, so made plans to have someone here.

Wife told me FedEx just drove off. She saw the truck from the upstair window. They left it on the porch and didn't even ring the bell.

"Signature service not requested." Maybe because it was only 5 boxes or under a certain $ amount? Or, maybe because my order included a fishing reel which was delivered yesterday?

Posts: 1487 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:

...Wife told me FedEx just drove off. She saw the truck from the upstair window. They left it on the porch and didn't even ring the bell.

I saw "adult signature required" on the FedEx site after they sent me the tracking number. One shipment (XTP 380) was two boxes, the 9 (also XTP) was six. I did not request a signature, I assumed it was FedEx policy, UPS does not do it.