SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal 22ammo for 2.5 cents ! -after rebate start 11-16
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal 22ammo for 2.5 cents ! -after rebate start 11-16 Login/Join 
Picture of slyguy
posted
Yeah baby - I'm lovin' this time of year. I try to stock up on my most used calibers and here's one.

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...-788bf-p-108502.aspx

Cabela's will be running the same Nov 21 for 5 days as well as others also.

Cheers~

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slyguy,

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
That a pretty good deal, thanks for posting.

I haven't tried this flavor of Federal .22, but Automatch seems to work fine in my guns. What is the consensus on this ammo? It is the same ammo as the Champion 525 value pack?

I had to unsubscribe from all of the ammo suppliers email offerings awhile back due to my inability to pass up a good deal. But, thanks for mentioning the Federal rebates. Might have to get back into ammo acquisition mode.....at least just for a little bit Smile

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
I've had good luck with copper plated ammo - which this is. It's not nearly as messy loading and keeps my weapons much cleaner than plain lead nose ammo.
It' only 36 grain so if you have a finicky weapon you may have cycling issues. Fortunately all of mine go bang Wink

Cheers~

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Heads up guys-the Federal rebate is for purchases starting on November 16. Don't order it yet!

Posts: 3424 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Thanks lou! I added that vital piece of info. Also watch for changes to the free shipping. I'm hoping other places will competing for my money also.
Cheers~

posted Hide Post
SlyGuy - Thanks Sir for posting this information. Just ordered two cases from Target Sports which included FREE shipping. Also receipt provided by Target Sports allowed me to file my rebate on line. Only took 4-5 minutes to complete.....

Thanks Again Sir...Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State has the same rebate . on several calibers
I just scored 1000 rds of the 9mm for $140 after rebate

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:

They're killing me too. It's that time of year when there's so much other stuff to buy ... but I need booooooollits

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Oz_Shadow,

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you slyguy and IndianaMike.

I just bought 3 cases of the 22 and 2 of the 45 from PSA. Unfortunately I don't have space in my safe so I'll have to figure out where to store it Eek

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:

Not sure What states have Rural king Stores but they are offering the same deals in store Starting Thursday Morning. (According to leaked ad)

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:

SOLD OUT Frown

PSA still has it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Academy has it cheaper, $49.99 plus rebate plus active junky points back if you use it. Free shipping too

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zac- Thank you Sir. With the rebate that makes these rounds come out to less than 2 cents a round.....It has been a long long time since 22’s were available for this price per round. Just orderd me two more cases....Thanks again Sir...Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up tree cases at the local Academy

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:

SOLD OUT Frown

PSA still has it.

PSA sold out also!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Its back in stock at target sports

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Censored:
Its back in stock at target sports

Sold out

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got an email this morning saying my rebate is approved.
I still can't believe the price, $100 for 4800 rounds.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
Thank you slyguy and IndianaMike.

I just bought 3 cases of the 22 and 2 of the 45 from PSA. Unfortunately I don't have space in my safe so I'll have to figure out where to store it Eek

Got my order within a week but got .223 instead of 45. I thought about keeping it but don't need any more .223 right now and really need the 45. Sent an email and got an RMA and shipping label the next day. .223 ammo sent back 7 days ago and 45 on the way and will be here Tuesday. This is the 1st time I've had an issue with an order from PSA but I feel they took care of me quickly and I understood because they are probably super busy so no hard feelings.

My biggest concern was losing the opportunity for getting the rebate from the 45 ammo sent in time but will not have any issues with that now. Now to figure out where to put the 45 ammo...

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Submitted rebate online 12/2, still shows pending.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post