SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    45acp guys -- 230gr GECO JHP for $12.99 / 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

45acp guys -- 230gr GECO JHP for $12.99 / 50 Login/Join 
posted
On sale at Midway

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...llow-point-box-of-50

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Good deal. Thanks.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Glad I saw this. The deal is still going. I ordered some. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I read in the reviews on Target Sports USA, I think it was?, that Geco is dirtier than average?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Hasn't been my experience shooting it in IDPA. I've always been impressed with its accuracy and GECO's quality.

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rats, too late. Price back up to $25.99/box.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post