SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    American Eagle rebate
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Eagle rebate Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Just saw this today. $165 after rebate and shipping for a case of 9mm. Going to pick up two just because how can't you not pick it up at that price?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those who have received a rebate, how long has it taken to get it ?

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
If you order a case, can you cut out the single UPC barcode from the case, or do you have to cut the barcodes from all the individual boxes?

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BucFan:
If you order a case, can you cut out the single UPC barcode from the case, or do you have to cut the barcodes from all the individual boxes?

I cut out all 20 upc's... sent it in last week. No idea when I'll hear from them.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Both my rebate checks came within two months.

I love the American Eagle 124 and 147 GR 9MM ammo. Seems noticeable more accurate than other FMJ ammo I have tried.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:

I ended cutting the UPC barcode off 100 boxes of .223...sent it and had it returned by USPS for insufficient postage (my doings)...repackaged it and sent again...I received my $100 rebate check about 2 months after I resent it...

You can check their rebate website to checkup on progress (basically just..."received"..."in progress" and "sent").

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
Waiting for a case of 40 so I can start mine. Maybe check will arrive by Christmas......

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
SGAmmo has American Eagle 124 and 147 GR case for $189.90 plus $16 shipping. $155.90 a case shipped after rebate. Pre 2016 election I never ever thought I would see high quality 9MM practice ammo anywhere near these prices again.

WTF? Looks like Federal pulled the American Eagle® Handgun Ammunition Super Savings promo rebate from their page though the rebate form is still available from many vendors.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/...grain-fmj-ammo-ae9ap

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motoboy:
For those who have received a rebate, how long has it taken to get it ?

I mailed mine in almost exactly a month ago. Today I got an email confirming they've received it, with a link to a webpage to track the progress. On that site, it is listed as "IN PROGRESS".

I expect the process to take a couple months total, from the time the rebate is mailed in.

Posts: 32427 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
$165 after rebate and shipping

Brownells has AE 9mm for 209 a case presently. Add code H7L and the shipping is free, out the door cost 189.99.

The rebate still applies, which makes it 142.50/case of 1000 after rebate.

I believe the promotion code is per order; I needed 2000 rounds, so I submitted two orders. Effectively, between shipping and the discount with that code, it's 20.00 off, which makes it 40.00 off with two separate orders.

After rebate, I'll be less than three hundred bucks for two thousand rounds that will be for J Jones december class. Not too bad.

https://www.brownells.com/ammu...&utm_campaign=Itwine

https://sporting.myonlinerebat...s/11659_extended.pdf

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I just received my shipment yesterday from TargetSports...requested my rebate online...printed off the pertinent info...cut 100 (I doubled my order) UPC codes off the boxes and and sent them off. By the end of cutting the UPC labels off 100 boxes, I had to remind myself that each one was a worth a dollar Eek...it's done now Smile...it was worth it.

I know..... right?
What a PITA it is cutting off all of those UPC codes off the boxes!
I just got a case of 357 SIG Federal American Eagle 125 gr FMJ Ammo - AE357S2 and I'm asking myself if it's worth $80 to take them all out of the boxes, cut the UPC codes off the boxes, and then put them back in.
Oh well.... $13.35/box of 50 after rebate!
Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:

I bought two cases and sent them one bar code on each rebate claim. They paid both claims without issue.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
$165 after rebate and shipping

Brownells has AE 9mm for 209 a case presently. Add code H7L and the shipping is free, out the door cost 189.99.

The rebate still applies, which makes it 142.50/case of 1000 after rebate.

I believe the promotion code is per order; I needed 2000 rounds, so I submitted two orders. Effectively, between shipping and the discount with that code, it's 20.00 off, which makes it 40.00 off with two separate orders.

After rebate, I'll be less than three hundred bucks for two thousand rounds that will be for J Jones december class. Not too bad.

https://www.brownells.com/ammu...&utm_campaign=Itwine

https://sporting.myonlinerebat...s/11659_extended.pdf

Thanks for the heads up.
$157.49 shiiped to my door for a case after rebate..I think that's the best price I've seen to date...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
SGAmmo is back in stock on AE 115, 124, and 147 for $189.80 a case plus $16 shipping. I just ordered another case of AE 147.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I just received my shipment yesterday from TargetSports...requested my rebate online...printed off the pertinent info...cut 100 (I doubled my order) UPC codes off the boxes and and sent them off. By the end of cutting the UPC labels off 100 boxes, I had to remind myself that each one was a worth a dollar Eek...it's done now Smile...it was worth it.

I know..... right?
What a PITA it is cutting off all of those UPC codes off the boxes!
I just got a case of 357 SIG Federal American Eagle 125 gr FMJ Ammo - AE357S2 and I'm asking myself if it's worth $80 to take them all out of the boxes, cut the UPC codes off the boxes, and then put them back in.
Oh well.... $13.35/box of 50 after rebate!
Big Grin

I already have forty boxes of Remington UMC with them end cut off, whats another forty?

I just put a piece of scotch tape on the end to hold the trays in. Held good enough through the last match I shot. Not one box opened up.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Last time I did the barcode rebate thing, I just used a single edge razor blade to cut the barcodes from each package. It went quick.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if I can get the full value rebate if I order the 500 round bulk packs of .45 from SG AMMO? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
That rebate site is screwed up.
Got to ammo cans last friday.
Spent quite some time following the instructions from PSA and on to site they mailed me.
Got bar code in,then it would not accept # of ammo cans,round count or boxes in can[actually not boxes], rather stripper clips or total round count.
Kept telling me it had to be atleast a hundred rounds and would not accept the total of 840 rounds.
Got a nice mail off to PSA for better help.
Will know more in a couple days cause they are kinda slow on my first need help notice.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Does anyone know if I can get the full value rebate if I order the 500 round bulk packs of .45 from SG AMMO? Thanks in advance.

I don't think so unless there are 50 or 100 round boxes inside with bar codes on each box.

American Eagle® Handgun Ammunition Super Savings
Valid for purchases made from July 15, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Rebate materials must be postmarked by January 31, 2018.
Receive a mail-in rebate for 25%* off American Eagle Handgun ammunition cans and 50- or 100- round boxes.
* Rebate calculated off the purchase price only. Taxes and/or shipping and handling fees are not included. Rebate not to exceed $5 per box.

Print your completed rebate form and enclose in an envelope with the following required
documents:
a. Original UPC barcode(s) cut from product packaging. Example of UPC
b. Original store identified cash register receipt and/or dated itemized sales
invoice with purchase date, store name/location, purchase price and item(s) circled

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Finally got my rebate check today. Took almost exactly 10 weeks from when I sent it in.

Posts: 32427 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post