SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    American Eagle rebate
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Eagle rebate Login/Join 
posted
American Eagle, starting on 7/15/17, has a rebate on various .223 and 5.56 ball of a nickel per round, up to $200 total rebate.

Currently TargetSportsUSA has some of this ammo for $300 per 1,000 with free shipping. A rebate of $0.05 per round is $50. Good stocking up opportunity.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Targetsports jacked their ammo price up (thanks guys)

SG ammo was a little bit cheaper delivered on American Eagle .223 this morning when I looked.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PSA also has the rebate offer, I did not see free shipping with any of those.

http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Ordered some on clips in cans, thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I just ordered 1000 American Eagle .223 from TargetSports for $303 shipped...knock $50 off when I redeem the rebate...I can live with that Smile thank you for posting.

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...mj-ae223-p-3281.aspx

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like Federal is running a rebate on pistol calibers too: https://www.federalpremium.com...omo_Coupon_web_f.pdf

Posts: 920 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received my shipment yesterday from TargetSports...requested my rebate online...printed off the pertinent info...cut 100 (I doubled my order) UPC codes off the boxes and and sent them off. By the end of cutting the UPC labels off 100 boxes, I had to remind myself that each one was a worth a dollar Eek...it's done now Smile...it was worth it.

Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Looking for some 9mm I can get with this rebate.

If anyone finds a deal please post up.

Thank you

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I hit AmmoLiquidators for a case of XM193 $325 shipped...after the expected $50 rebate that's $275...27 cents a round.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
The last few weeks Natchez has been offerring Independence and Federal American Eagle for 250 per 1k of 5.56 (before shipping) with the rebate.

It is usually a 2 day sale so you have to jump on it, but I haven't seen these prices since 2006 of so.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slyguy:

Thank you

Target Sports has American Eagle 9mm, $220 per K w/ free shipping, that shows being covered by a 25% rebate here...

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...fmj-ae9dp-p-660.aspx

Rebate info here...

http://federalpremium.com/down...omo_Coupon_web_f.pdf

Jimmy Buffet

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:

Thank you

Target Sports has American Eagle 9mm, $220 per K w/ free shipping, that shows being covered by a 25% rebate here...

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...fmj-ae9dp-p-660.aspx

Rebate info here...

http://federalpremium.com/down...omo_Coupon_web_f.pdf

Is the rebate $55? I'm not good at math, but I think I'm about to order some 9mm.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bisley! Er Ron - I mean

Sigmund your math matches mine, but the fine print is Maximum $50 per house.

Still a good deal Smile

Cheers~

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you Bisley! Er Ron - I mean

Sigmund your math matches mine, but the fine print is Maximum $50 per house.

Still a good deal Smile

Cheers~

I'll take $50 on the 9mm!

Can I now buy some 223 and get another rebate?

posted Hide Post
It might be worth checking out Cheaper Than Dirt. They have free shipping on some bulk ammo.

Federal Ammo Rebate and Free Shipping

P226 TACOPS

Posts: 16 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: July 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by awilson10:
It might be worth checking out Cheaper Than Dirt. They have free shipping on some bulk ammo.

Free shipping doesn't mean squat when prices are high. For example, their AE223BK -- $380 for 1,000 rounds. That's $.38 per round before the rebate.

SGAmmo has the same product for $300 plus $16 for shipping = $316. That's a little less than $.32 per round before the rebate.

Some of us recall how Cheaper than Dirt's pricing during the worst panics of the Obama administration was sometimes little short of grab your ankles and smile. As in Gunbroker high. As in raise the prices and see who's the most desperate to buy. There were some suppliers who didn't really raise their prices throughout the panics, and people realized these suppliers weren't there to exploit the temporary market forces. SGAmmo is one of the suppliers who repeated took the high road -- they continue to receive my business.

Yeah, I've ordered a few items from CTD. But only when I compared delivered cost against the competition, and verified through search engines that they were the lowest price. CTD is pretty much a supplier of last resort for me.

Posts: 7852 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Finally got my 10 cans. The Target Sports staff must be getting sore!

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Natchez has a temporary free shipping deal on bulk ammo, do the math and with the rebate it may be a good deal.

https://www.natchezss.com/prom...BulkAmmo_Job%2314219

posted Hide Post
I received my $100 rebate check in the mail...it was a pleasant surprise...I had totally forgotten about it Smile

Jimmy Buffet

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Federal has apparently updated the American Eagle pistol ammo rebate, increased household limit to $200 and new name. I just got my $50 rebate check for the Summer Savings rebate.

https://www.federalpremium.com...motions_rebates.aspx

https://www.federalpremium.com...omo_Coupon_web_f.pdf

American Eagle® Handgun Ammunition Super Savings
Valid for purchases made from July 15, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Rebate materials must be postmarked by January 31, 2018

Maximum of $5 rebate per qualifying box and $200 per household. Cash redemption value is 1/100 of 1 cent. Purchase must be made
between July 15, 2017 and December 31, 2017

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post