SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal Black Pack sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal Black Pack sale Login/Join 
Living In A Wild Place
posted
Academy Sports has several federal black packs of pistol ammo on sale with a Federal rebate of $12.50 per pack.
9MM .13 cents per rnd after rebate.

Posts: 295 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pilot - Thank you Sir - Heading to Academy today to pick up 1000 rds of 9mm....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a brick.
Where do you get the rebate?
Thanks.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living In A Wild Place
posted Hide Post

Posts: 295 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State has them for $140 per thousand after rebate.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I loathe dealing with rebates. Guess I’ll give it a try anyway though.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I took advantage of this offer and ended up with 2,400 rounds of 45. I'll submit one rebate and my friend will submit the other. After (in store) taxes and after rebate, I'll have paid $11.80 per box of 45 and that is very good in my opinion.

I'm now also stocked up on 45 for a few awhile too.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Academy Sports has the best Federal Black Pack deal. Same selling price and same rebate but they also have free shipping!! So for me, PA sales tax included, .14 cents/round delivered1

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Federal is very good on their rebates. When they were offering rebates on American Eagle, I submitted rebates for 17 purchases and they came through with every one. Took a little time but I received them. They come in the form of a debit card.

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post