SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    9mm Gold Dot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm Gold Dot Login/Join 
posted
For those who use Gold Dot, 20 rd. boxes are available at Recoil Gun Works today on a flash slae at 6.95 a box (after a 5.00 rebate). I ordered 9 boxes just now. I think they're normally about 25.00/box at the local shop.

HST has a rebate available, too.

https://www.recoilgunworks.com...ate-c-32_90_214.html

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting! I took advantage of the rebates for some 147gr 9mm Gold Dots and one for the HST Micro 38spl 130gr +p since it seems like they're 2 separate different rebates due to the different promotion numbers. I've been wanting to try the HST Micro since it came out and $9 for 20rds seems to be a great deal after rebate.

www.TargetSportsUSA.com has comparative prices. If you order a case (or 10 boxes) of the 20rd boxes, you will get the max $50 rebate plus free shipping for each case.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Got a link to the rebate? Can’t find it

Thanks

ETA: https://promotions.vistaoutdoo...o/1080/132/EntryForm

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the rebate link. I just bought four boxes of the short barrel 9mm GDs at $15.95, cheapest price I could find. Shipping to eastern Iowa was $12:

https://www.sgammo.com/product...hort-barrel-personal

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info! I bought 200 rds of regular 147 gr from sgammo.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Both of my gift cards came in today. Quicker than the last promotion

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BucFan:
Both of my gift cards came in today. Quicker than the last promotion

My card arrived a few days ago, took about five weeks.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the card yesterday.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be sure to call the 800 number to activate the card, otherwise it will not work.

I say this from personal experience...

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Mine came in yesterday also.

If you’re a Amazon customer, you can use it to buy a gift card in any denomination so you don’t waste anything remaining on the card.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post