SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Mini-mags for .08/round with free shipping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mini-mags for .08/round with free shipping Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
Gander Mountain has mini-mags for $7.99/100, with free shipping. No minimum on free shipping, but max of 5 boxes. Can get 5 boxes of the hollow points and 5 boxes of the solid point. They also have American Eagle at .05/round, $2.50/box of 50, and you can get 5 of those. Here's a link to the hollow points:

http://www.gandermountain.com/...544&r=view&from=grid

This message has been edited. Last edited by: honestlou,

Posts: 1956 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Good deal. Thanks!

1k rounds of quality .22LR for $87.70 (after tax) shipped to my door.

Posts: 17667 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 8009 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Thanks!
Just ordered 10 boxs, thanks for the heads up, Gary. Smile

Posts: 491 | Location: wa | Registered: October 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I only found the solids, I presume that means the hollow points are sold out.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:

I don't see them if you just browse their selections, but if you use the link in my original post they are still there. I also checked just searching for item number 413544, and they showed up that way as well.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Minnow
posted Hide Post
Thanks!
Free shipping makes this a nice deal.

"Animis Opibusque Parati"

Posts: 923 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I just ordered 5 boxes of the solid points (413582) to put under the tree.

There's now a note on their rimfire page indicating a 5 bx/day limit.

Posts: 11830 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
There's now a note on their rimfire page indicating a 5 bx/day limit.

As noted in the OP, it's 5 boxes per type.

So you can order 5 boxes of the Mini Mag solid point, and 5 boxes of the Mini Mag hollow point, then throw in 5 boxes of another brand, etc.

Posts: 17667 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:

I don't see them if you just browse their selections, but if you use the link in my original post they are still there. I also checked just searching for item number 413544, and they showed up that way as well.

D'oh! Thanks, got it now. The solids are now sold out, but I did snag 5 boxes of HPs. I'll go back tomorrow - if I remember - and try to grab some more.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Hollow points are still available:

The banner has a coupon code for 15% off, but that does not apply to these. Still $8/100 with free shipping, with a limit of 5 per order. I haven't tried in a while, but from memory I think Gander's software doesn't stop you from placing multiple orders. It just won't let you put more than 5 on one order.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Glad to see it coming down. Some lady just turned in a big box of 22 to be destroyed. I told her I would buy them from her so I can shoot it with my kids. She said that's a better idea and said I can have it for no charge.

The 100rd minimags in the box had a $3.99 sticker on them. I wonder how old this stuff is.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 4774 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
Picture of apprentice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Hollow points are still available:

*snip* I haven't tried in a while, but from memory I think Gander's software doesn't stop you from placing multiple orders. It just won't let you put more than 5 on one order.

This is true. I placed two separate orders of 5 and had no issues. I was tempted to score more but didn't want to be a hog.
Thanks to the OP for letting us know about this.

------------------------------
"...and we liked it!"

Posts: 5564 | Location: North Idaho | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gt52842:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Thanks!
Just ordered 10 boxs, thanks for the heads up, Gary. Smile
Received today,12/6/2016. Smile Gary.

Posts: 491 | Location: wa | Registered: October 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tzoid
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.... I grabbed 500 rounds and a box of the CCI Tactical 40grn. Smile

Tzoid
Texan raised in Maryland
"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Posts: 2555 | Location: Hazzard County MD | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post