SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    WWB 9mm 500 value pack at Wal-Mart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WWB 9mm 500 value pack at Wal-Mart Login/Join 
posted
Went to Wal-mart today, and found they are carrying 500 round packs of WWB 115 gr for $85 even. That's better than anything I've seen online.

Posts: 57 | Registered: November 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagiaNera:
Went to Wal-mart today, and found they are carrying 500 round packs of WWB 115 gr for $85 even. That's better than anything I've seen online.

Where ? Havnt seen them in my state, yet.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2030 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Southern AZ. It’s in a fairly compact package. I don’t have a hosting site or I’d post a pic.

Posts: 57 | Registered: November 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagiaNera:

Thanks for the BOLO. Wink Mrs Cliff & I are making a run later.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 6779 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Great price! I got a box at the local Walmart.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1041 | Location: IL | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post