SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    MTM AC4C Ammo Crate with 4 ammo cans at Amazon for $23.99 w/ free shipping w/ Prime...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MTM AC4C Ammo Crate with 4 ammo cans at Amazon for $23.99 w/ free shipping w/ Prime... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
If anyone is looking for a last minute Christmas gift for a shooter (or ammo hoarder) ...this looks like a winner...all the MTM stuff I have is GTG and made in the US...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought that earlier this summer. Paid $35 or something. I think it's great. Maybe another one is due at that price!

Posts: 1748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Dang it!
It's expensive to read these threads. I just ordered 3.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
back up to 31.99

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
back to 22.99

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked a couple up. Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 101 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up 2. Order over 25 bucks gets free shipping. Pretty much had to order 2 right?

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
How do you guys like the quality of these? Are they well built?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I looked at these in the LGS, they are pretty heavy duty. All of my other MTM stuff is well made.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 4 of them and they are holding up nicely.

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Just ordered 2. Thanks for the heads up.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 379 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update, Ronin101. This was something I have been keeping an eye on for a while. I finally picked up a couple of them!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back to 22.99, just ordered 2

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 6 of them. They are well built. My local Bi-Mart had them on sale for 20.00

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig operator:
Back to 22.99, just ordered 2

Thanks for the heads-up, just ordered two based on recommendations above.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Currently $18.49. Backordered, but I got an estimated delivery date of next Thursday (8/22).

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip - ordered a couple myself. I can stand to wait on backorder.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post