SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Best source for Gold Dots?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best source for Gold Dots? Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted
Specifically looking for .357SIG and .380ACP. There may not be one specific GO-TO place, but I was wondering where others have been going.

If it's mostly one-off deals, I'll just have to keep an eye out.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
My first go-to:

www.targetsportsusa.com

Second & third:

www.bonefroggunclub.com
www.sgammo.com

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Haven't seen too many of the 50rnd boxes. Most I've seen were 20.

Anyone else?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

Anyone else?

they have both 357 sig and 380 in stock with free shipping for 19.99 a box of 50. thats kinda a drop the mic and walk away deal.

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Anyone else?

We have competitive prices on .357 Sig and .380 50 count boxes on our website:

Speer Gold Dot .357 Sig $17.99

Speer Gold Dot .380 Auto

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
quote:

Anyone else?

they have both 357 sig and 380 in stock with free shipping for 19.99 a box of 50. thats kinda a drop the mic and walk away deal.

Good price, yes, but no free shipping on those. Shipping is $17.21 for 2 boxes to me. Eek

posted Hide Post
Here's a 50 rd box of 380 for $21, $19 if you buy 20 boxes:

http://www.sgammo.com/product/...-point-le-ammo-53606

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post