SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Bone Frog Gun Club - $15 off cases of Federal HST 9mm - 34.5 cents per round
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bone Frog Gun Club - $15 off cases of Federal HST 9mm - 34.5 cents per round Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
Bone Frog Gun Club already has the best price on HST ammo, and now they're offering a coupon for a further $15 off a 1000 round case of Federal HST 9mm JHP.

Your choice of 124, 124 +P, 147, or 147 +P.

Using coupon code "HST$15", they're only $345/1000, which works out to just $17.25 per 50 round box, or 34.5 cents per round. That's a great deal on some of the finest defensive ammo on the market.

http://www.bonefroggunclub.com...roduct&q=hst+1000rds

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Out of curiosity, have they been that low at Bone Frog for very long? Last October I paid $430 for a case from Mass Ammo, and I usually shop pretty hard. I'm just wondering if this was a recent price drop from Bone Frog or if I screwed up back then.

Either way, I've got two cases coming so I'm dollar cost averaging. Thanks!

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Thanks for the heads up. Out of curiosity, have they been that low at Bone Frog for very long?

I've bought a few hundred rounds of 124 +P HST from Bone Frog several times since summer 2015. Prices ranged from $19.90/50 to $21.75/50.

Those work out to $398/1k and $435/1k.

So they're currently the lowest I've seen, but even when they were a little higher, they still had the best price I could find online.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Just bought 10 boxes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great buy,I just snagged a case of 124+P! Thanks
RogueJSK

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Afternoon what are you choosing the 124 or 147?
Thanks for sharing the deal!

Posts: 403 | Location: St.Louis, MO | Registered: December 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jasper1323:
Afternoon what are you choosing the 124 or 147?
Thanks for sharing the deal!

i GOT 124+p THIS TIME. It really doesnt matter. They all work and work well.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
124 +P is my choice, as well as my agency's duty ammo.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip. Rogue's posts in BillyBob's almost always cost me...

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobLew:
Rogue's posts in BillyBob's almost always cost me...

Glad to be of service. Just doing my part to help deplete my fellow forum members' bank accounts.

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Was about to order some HSTs through SGAmmo

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Bone Frog GTG? I have never heard of them before. Thanks!

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're good folks.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post