SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Metal ammo cans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Metal ammo cans Login/Join 
Picture of SheepdogIHSV
posted
Tractor Supply has new military type metal rubber sealed ammo cans on sale for $10. They are not listed on their web site but are available in most stores. They are exactly like the green ones shown on the web site for $8 (out of stock) but are black.

Luke 22:36

Posts: 87 | Registered: December 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SheepdogIHSV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SheepdogIHSV:
Tractor Supply has new military type metal rubber sealed ammo cans on sale for $10. They are not listed on their web site but are available in most stores. They are exactly like the green ones shown on the web site for $8 (out of stock) but are black.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/...811s503?cm_vc=-10005

Luke 22:36

Posts: 87 | Registered: December 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Not at my store. Checked just the other day. I just picked up four Grade 2 cans from Midway for $10/ea. + shipping. They have a few minor spots of rust. I'll give 'em a good wipe-down with mineral spirits, I guess, and call 'em good.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post