SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Speer Lawman .380
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speer Lawman .380 Login/Join 
posted
Target Sports has Speer Lawman .380, 95 gr FMJ on sale for 9.99. Full case for 2 bills with free shipping.

I keep flashing back to around 2008 or so when I went to a show in Houston and saw .380 changing hands for $70 a box during the .380 run.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I wish I had bought another case!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post