SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    .40 SW 180 Winchester Ranger and Speer Gold Dot $14.00 per box of 50 rounds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.40 SW 180 Winchester Ranger and Speer Gold Dot $14.00 per box of 50 rounds Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
For all you .40 shooters, my employer is selling agency trade in .40 180 Winchester Ranger and Speer Gold Dot for $14.00 per box of 50 rounds.

Not available online but you can call to place a phone order. Shipping is $8.95 for one box or 20, doesn't matter.

Phone # is 919-779-6141

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
How late are you open? I have to take the Mrs. to a couple of appointments, if I don't call later today, I'll try in the morning.

Interested in 3 boxes of the Ranger.

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by giz55792:
How late are you open? I have to take the Mrs. to a couple of appointments, if I don't call later today, I'll try in the morning.

Interested in 3 boxes of the Ranger.

On Thursdays the store is open until 7PM.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
Thanks much.

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SheepdogIHSV
posted Hide Post
Winchester Ranger at a great price, thank you Austin.

Luke 22:36

Posts: 87 | Registered: December 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you still have any of the ammunition?

Posts: 16 | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShoreGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aggie85:
Do you still have any of the ammunition?

I’d be interested as well, also which Ranger is it? I’m in Eastern NC. Thanks!

West German P228 (first duty weapon)
GOTM Nickel P229

Posts: 79 | Location: NC | Registered: March 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested as well. It is not a short trip for me to Raleigh but I could do it.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post