SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    223 55gr Gold Dots are $.55/rd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

223 55gr Gold Dots are $.55/rd Login/Join 
posted
Free shipping with a case of 500.

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...t-24446-p-59031.aspx

I keep checking PSA, but they must be out of deals on Gold Dots.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that, BTW.
Although much more expensive, they also had the 62 grain Gold Dot, and I ordered a bunch.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Thanks for that, BTW.
Although much more expensive, they also had the 62 grain Gold Dot, and I ordered a bunch.

Absolutely. Wink

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post