SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal 9MM 9BPLE 115 +p+ $13.95 a box
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal 9MM 9BPLE 115 +p+ $13.95 a box Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
$13.95 a box for Federal 9BPLE. Good stockup ammo.

https://www.outdoorlimited.com...per-box-p/f9bple.htm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bubbatime,

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.. bought 500 rounds. Despite being old and mostly displaced by the HST and other modern rounds, 9BPLE still had a stellar street proven record.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Shows back in stock for me.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Good ammo and good price. I must have used at least a couple thousands rounds of 9BPLE in various semi-autos, revolvers and carbines. Never an issue.

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, I was out of that. I like it better than silver tips.

Posts: 147 | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Is outdoorunlimited.com good to go?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Is outdoorunlimited.com good to go?

My order came in fine with no problems.

Posts: 147 | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They have some really good prices on that site.

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered 10 boxes the other day along with some 10mm. Everything came in as promised. Great price on quality ammo.

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
They will email you once the product is Back-In-Stock.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post