SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    9mm training ammo available here -- 115 gr bulk Blazer Brass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm training ammo available here -- 115 gr bulk Blazer Brass Login/Join 
posted
$300 / k

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-...0-ct-loose-pack.html

not a horrible price these days --- limit one per customer

not affiliated

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Out of stock now.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I got a box.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check Lax Ammo for reloaded range ammo https://www.laxammo.com/
Or Miwallcorp for bulk ammo. https://miwallcorp.com/pistol/...sort=priceasc&page=1
I have ordered from both with much success. I bought pre Covid markups. Now I see they have increased a lot

Posts: 37 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: July 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
that is a horrible price. I got a case of 124 grain for 220 at my local shop a month ago

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
i guess it is good. can't believe they are selling 9mm for 5-600 bucks a case. A person would have to be crazy to buy it at that price

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
that is a horrible price. I got a case of 124 grain for 220 at my local shop a month ago

yeah now is not a month ago

out of curiosity -- if you swing by that shop soon see what they are charging for it now -- if they even have it.

$15 / box for brass cased US made is a 'fair' price now if you can even find it

rural areas / shops may be a bit less affected

election / COVID / civil unrest all rolled up into one sh%t sandwich

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

yeah now is not a month ago

out of curiosity -- if you swing by that shop soon see what they are charging for it now -- if they even have it.

$15 / box for brass cased US made is a 'fair' price now if you can even find it

rural areas / shops may be a bit less affected

election / COVID / civil unrest all rolled up into one sh%t sandwich

----------------------------------

Correct, massive price gouging everywhere. You either pay the hose job price now or ride it out until next year. Just hope and pray prices come back down.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
omg !! I'm so glad I reload 7.00 box and they are nice 124 gr fmj

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
It arrived today. 1,000 rds of bulk 9mm in a small box is quite heavy.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not experienced this kind of gouging or scarcity for ammo before. I was in Reno and Las Vegas in the last few weeks. A huge store in Sparks had .25ACP and a little .38Super and that was it. One place in Vegas that had an indoor range had nothing to offer ammo customers but was happy to have patrons shoot In house ammo with rented guns. No complaint just observation. Early this year I bought 9mm 115 gr. FMJ Magtech for $0.23 per round after sales tax and thought that was harsh. Now I’m happy to have it.

All you new gun owners: welcome! Let’s be very careful out there. (Thank you Sgt. Ezterhaus-Hill St Blues)

Posts: 65 | Registered: September 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pricing has shot way, way up and I suspect it will continue to increase as older stocks run out. I finally got fed up with it and started a SIGforum 9mm Ammunition Group Buy with Para's permission. Hopefully it'll keep our members fed and we'll be able to fight for lower pricing after the first run.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
My take is otherwise. I see prices dropping in next few month's. It is like everything else. It goes up and goes down. If the stock market goes down significantly I do not think buyers are going to be hoarding ammo. This is not going to last. My take.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post