SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    GP11 available at Edelweiss Arms
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GP11 available at Edelweiss Arms Login/Join 
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted
Just ordered 2 cases.

https://edelweissarms.com/swis...d-core-480-rds-case/

Can't remember what it used to cost before this last dry spell, but I got the 2 cases for about 91 cents a round after shipping costs.

Posts: 11158 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
Can't remember what it used to cost before this last dry spell, but I got the 2 cases for about 91 cents a round after shipping costs.

Oof.

It's good that it's back in stock, because I know there are lots of hungry Swiss rifles out there, but that's almost double what it was just a few years ago.

I bought my last case in 2016ish for just over 50 cents per round.

Such is the way of surplus ammo.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
So if anybody orders some, try the promo code FS19 at checkout. Should give you free shipping. They sent it to me for ordering. Maybe it will help someone out if it works.

Posts: 11158 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I remember buying cases from Dans for 230ish.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post