SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    S&B 12ga Buckshot $70 / 250 rds

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
S&B 12ga Buckshot $70 / 250 rds Login/Join 
posted
http://www.midwayusa.com/produ...0-buckshot-9-pellets

good price for blasting / SHTF stock

----------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
Picture of sig226fan
posted Hide Post
Too good to pass up. Picked up a couple of Desantis holsters as well. Did not see that coming. Held off on some other ammo good deals, to be bested by 00 buck? Have to go back to posting in the ammoholics thread.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 644 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a good deal. I have a lot of the S&B 12ga low recoil, and it goes bang every time. I kinda of like the clear hulls, there's no doubt what I have (all I have is 00 or slugs).

I have several different brands of low recoil 00, I've never tested them for patterning but at shotgun range I doubt it's going to make a big difference.

Posts: 11977 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
The One True IcePick
Picture of eyrich
posted Hide Post
thank you for this
ordered

Posts: 619 | Location: Central, IL | Registered: September 08, 2004Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Its good stuff, but I discovered I can miss bowling pins at 30 feet with just as easily with 00 buck as with #5 shot.

Big Grin

Posts: 8394 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Got mine today.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17819 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Report This Post