SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Target sports USA has 223 wolf case for $600 as of this posting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Target sports USA has 223 wolf case for $600 as of this posting Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
Not cheap but available. Edit now out of stock. 9:24 AM 4/2/2021

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/sms-p-109801.aspx

This message has been edited. Last edited by: frayedends,

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Good timing for a joke. Wink

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
It wasn’t a joke. It was available for over 12 hours. They’ve had some ammo overpriced and intermittently the last few months. It goes fast.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Well, its only 3x the rate from February 2020. So that's something.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post