SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Ammo can still be found and priced reasonably...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ammo can still be found and priced reasonably... Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted
I have been able to buy 9mm at reasonable prices for the last several months. Not at will I have to wait for it to be in stock. Over the last several months it has come in and out of stock probably a half dozen times. This is at a local small chain fleet supply store. Usually it's just fmj 115 grain limit of two boxes of each brand and always $14.99 a box. Federal, American Eagle, Blazer Brass etc. Yesterday was bonus day. Not only did they have all sorts of 9mm but rifle calibers of all sorts. .223, 30-30, 30-06 and some .40 cal as well. They also had some Hornaday Critical Defense hollow point, Federal fmj 100 round boxes, Blazer Brass 50 round boxes and a couple other kinds of defense ammo. I picked up 2 of each kind of 9mm. The Hornaday Critical defense was $24.99 a box of 25. The Federal 100 round boxes were $34.99 and the Blazer Brass was $14.99 a box of 50.

So it's not all gloom and doom out there and maybe supply is starting to catch up. I'm sure if I go back today the shelves will be bare but it is showing up on the shelves with more regularity.

Everything in the pic ran me $241.53 out the door 7.8% sales tax included.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
L&M Supply?

I'd like to write to whoever is in charge to let them know that some of us appreciate them not gouging their customers.

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
L&M Supply?

I'd like to write to whoever is in charge to let them know that some of us appreciate them not gouging their customers.

Yep. My bil works there. He says they are making their regular mark up so that would indicate prices have not gone up to the retailers. Hard to believe really.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Is it doom and gloom yet?

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post