SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Aguilla 22LR in stock at Midway USA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aguilla 22LR in stock at Midway USA Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted
As of this evening.

5000rd case of 22LR standards for $216 and free shipping code available.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2506391400

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
didn't last long, gone.

Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Damn, no back order either.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I got the notification and order in pretty quick. It was around for a couple of hours, same with the Hi-Velocity but people eventually saw it and then it was gone.

Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
A customer had some of their .22 LR HP at the range the other day; quite a few blown primers. They blew out down into the magazine, deforming the bullet next in line to feed. All were failure to extract but at least the bullets left the barrel. This was with a Ruger SR-22, IIRC.

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
check the big boys' inventory online. there ain't much left. Starting to smell like 2013

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post