December 26, 2019, 02:04 PM
RobLew
Target Sports USA Speer Gold Dot Sale
Sale good till Sat, 1400 Eastern.

Half off usual case price for Gold Dots. Examples:
- 124gr, 124gr +P, 147gr 9mm Gold Dots $349 shipped
- 230gr 45 ACP $449 shipped

Does not include applicable taxes.

You have to add the case to your cart to get the discounted price.

With Prime Ammo, the price ended up being ~$346 with ship insurance and state tax.

If you need "social" ammo, get on it.

Rob

...that I will support
and defend...
December 27, 2019, 06:29 PM
Sig209
agreed -- great price for premium ammo

available for the 50 rd boxes also

just bought a few boxes

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
June 03, 2020, 08:46 AM
FHHM213
They had run a similar sale late last week.

It was great to see the return of that promotion even though I didn’t buy any at that time. It was refreshing to see the sale of premium 45ACP SD ammo at a price competitive with that currently set for practice ammo.
July 21, 2020, 03:32 PM
tp1l
While I am not really expecting them to run a sale this month given the general chaos right now, I’d be kicking myself if I missed out again.

The sale usually starts the last week of the month, right?
July 21, 2020, 09:22 PM
honestlou
quote:
Originally posted by tp1l:
While I am not really expecting them to run a sale this month given the general chaos right now, I’d be kicking myself if I missed out again.

The sale usually starts the last week of the month, right?

No, it's usually the first week of the month. I don't think they ran it this month, and probably won't unless and until things calm down.

EDIT: I just looked and the last time I bought Gold Dots was the end of May. When they were running the special on Federal HSTs it was the first week of the month.
July 22, 2020, 12:53 PM
tp1l
Thanks. I agree that it's pretty unlikely this month, but still worth checking just in case. I have enough right now that I should be able to wait for the next sale to build a buffer.
July 27, 2020, 02:41 PM
bubbatime
Yeah I think I read somewhere where one of their employees basically laughed and said dont expect a sale on Speer Gold Dot/Federal HST for like 12 -18 months, until all this dies down. There is simply way too much demand to even think about a sale. They can sell everything they get at full price in less than 6 hours.

July 27, 2020, 11:13 PM
tp1l
Yeah, I kind of figured that was the case. Though to be fair, Speer Gold Dot is the only 9mm ammo they have had consistently in stock every time I’ve looked in the last month.