SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Palmetto Labor Day sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto Labor Day sale Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
They’ve got Prvi 5.56 and Fiocchi 223 1000 round cases of M193 for $279-$289 shipped free.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I heard the stagecoach is up and running and we should expect delivery in time for Christmas.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Thanks. I heard the stagecoach is up and running and we should expect delivery in time for Christmas.

Actually, I bought a case of NATO 9mm, on Wednesday 8-22, it shipped on Friday 8-24, and I received it Tuesday the 27th ! I say pretty quick considering the weekend in between.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
08/25 online order with 08/30 delivery which was 1 day earlier than Fedex expected to deliver it...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to hear.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Got my ammo yesterday so not quite 2 weeks from order to delivery. For free shipping I’ll take that deal every time.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post