SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Palmetto Labor Day sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto Labor Day sale Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
They’ve got Prvi 5.56 and Fiocchi 223 1000 round cases of M193 for $279-$289 shipped free.

Posts: 11163 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I heard the stagecoach is up and running and we should expect delivery in time for Christmas.

Posts: 3708 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Thanks. I heard the stagecoach is up and running and we should expect delivery in time for Christmas.

Actually, I bought a case of NATO 9mm, on Wednesday 8-22, it shipped on Friday 8-24, and I received it Tuesday the 27th ! I say pretty quick considering the weekend in between.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2030 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
08/25 online order with 08/30 delivery which was 1 day earlier than Fedex expected to deliver it...

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

I've been in prison four times and didn't care for it.

Posts: 8158 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to hear.

Posts: 3708 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Got my ammo yesterday so not quite 2 weeks from order to delivery. For free shipping I’ll take that deal every time.

Posts: 11163 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post