SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    22lr availability getting better ???
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22lr availability getting better ??? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
Digging deep in my stash I found some older .22LR LOL.

Grumpy - now that's a prize stash!

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Midway had Winnie Super-X and CCI Quiet over the weekend and Federal Automatch this evening.

Didn't last long, of course.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Users must have those sites preloaded. At this rate, it will be years before I can reliably take my son out plinking.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seotaji:
Users must have those sites preloaded. At this rate, it will be years before I can reliably take my son out plinking.
When I get a text alert I don't even look at it, just immediately log into Midway.

About 70% of the time the ammo is gone (if it's 22LR). My luck has been getting better, I check the site (and others) several times a week - for the past 4-5 months I have easily gotten 1K average a month for normal prices.

posted Hide Post

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
in stock now

http://www.midwayusa.com/produ...ated-lead-round-nose

shitty prices and out of stock. availability is not getting better Frown

Posts: 7790 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://www.midwayusa.com/produ...f-500-10-boxes-of-50

CCI Standards.

Out of stock lol Roll Eyes

Posts: 7790 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh well, good luck then. I've never dipped below 7k in the past 7 years and have added 6-7k since November.

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I just scored 3 boxes of CCI Mini Mags this morning at Wally World. There's two other stores in the Memphis area that have them in stock.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Automatch in stock midway all morning.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Automatch in stock midway all morning.

Actually got the notification and got 3 boxes!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3386 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Yep, me too. I got the notice and it was gone in minutes, then I got another notice a little while later and was able to get 3 boxes.

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had 3 boxes in my cart to checkout, but I already have 3 on the way, so I passed.

Glad some members got some ammo. Wink

posted Hide Post
November/December. It was almost like the good ol days, I bought some for friends and family
But unfortunately it has dried up again

Posts: 1175 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for trolling
posted Hide Post
Still nothing to be had in my area!

Posts: 732 | Location: PA | Registered: January 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I placed an order for for 5,000 rounds of CCI Mini Mags online in December '13. I recieved it in January '15. The other two orders I placed were cancelled at that time.

The local Academy (TX) always has some type of 22lr in stock. Sometimes it is Thunderbolt but sometimes is is Federal Automatch or CCI Mini Mags. Academy still has limits on what you can buy.

All other types of handgun ammo I use (9mm and 45acp) are always availble in multiple stores. The crunch is definitel easing in Texas.

Posts: 13 | Registered: December 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought a while back it was getting better. Don't think so now.

Midwayusa sold out of CCI Tactical 22s yesterday before I could complete my order. Mad

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's catch as catch can at most of the local retailers especially the big boxes (Walmart, Gander, BassPro, ...). Some of our local shops tend to have some stock. I walked into a shop nearby that I don't usually frequent asking if they had any thinking they wouldn't but they had a tidy pile of 555 round federal boxes on the counter along with some smaller ones.

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms

Posts: 418 | Location: Virginia/North Carolina | Registered: March 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I see it getting very very slightly better.....22lr has gone from nonexistent to merely extremely rare and expensive. I am quite amazed that the market has not returned to a somewhat normal state by now.

Posts: 6060 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post