SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Academy, Blazer Brass 9mm $130 for 1,000
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Academy, Blazer Brass 9mm $130 for 1,000 Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted
Academy has Blazer Brass 9mm in a 500 round pack for $64.99, after rebate. I just sent a friend to get some for his use, he's thrilled.

Heckuva Deal!

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
124gr?

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
115gr. Ordered 5 cases late Sunday. Out for fedex delivery today.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 379 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Got it. Small packaging. Was surprised that 5 of them were in the shipping box. Loose pack in ziplock bag with a small desiccant pack.

I’m hoping it’s not cheaper on Friday or Monday but I did save $5/case from palmetto’s price. Now, to get that rebate submitted...

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 379 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Just placed an order. $130 for 1000 rounds of training ammo with free shipping is a great deal and the lowest I found.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lingham
posted Hide Post
They must be overwhelmed, the site if down.

GOD, Family, Country

Posts: 35 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got in on 5 cases. Thanks for the post

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Got two cases. Great deal, thanks.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ammo came Friday. Not a fan of the bulk packing but the price was right. Rebate submission was a royal pain in the butt. Pics of the receipt, box top, sides and UPCs. Stupid.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
Ammo came Friday. Not a fan of the bulk packing but the price was right. Rebate submission was a royal pain in the butt. Pics of the receipt, box top, sides and UPCs. Stupid.

I agree. The online process was stupid. Too much opportunity for them to say "you did it wrong". I just printed the form, cut out the upc labels and mailed it in.

Posts: 586 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safespot:
quote:

I agree. The online process was stupid. Too much opportunity for them to say "you did it wrong". I just printed the form, cut out the upc labels and mailed it in.

Ditto. Mailed mine today as well. Mail-in was straight-forward and easy.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:

That was a PITA, but it became a challenge and I just did it.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Got an email on the 10th saying my rebate was successfully processed and to allow 4 weeks to receive my rebate.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Got my rebate debit card today. Took longer than expected.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9