SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Summit or Perfecta 223 Rem Ammo any good? Fiocchi?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summit or Perfecta 223 Rem Ammo any good? Fiocchi? Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted
Is this stuff any good?

Summit 223 Rem Ammunition Bulk Pack 55gr Full Metal Jacket 500 rounds

Sale Price: $129.50
https://www.outdoorlimited.com...roductCode=summit223

What about Perfecta?

Perfecta 223 Rem Ammunition 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket 1000 rounds

Sale Price: $269.00
https://www.outdoorlimited.com...ctCode=pf223000dcase

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24067 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I don't know how much help this will be, but ...
quote:
What about Perfecta?

I can only attest to 9mm Luger and .380. Both were Italian-made. It all went bang and made holes where I aimed them. The .380 seems to be loaded hot. In the little one-and-a-half-finger LCP, it recoils noticeably more. Based on this performance, if I run across .223/5.56 Perfecta, I'd get some.

Posts: 27928 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
A little research indicates that the Perfecta 223 Rem Ammunition is made in Italy, by Fiocchi and distributed here by Tulammo.

I was able to pick up a case of Fiocchi made here in the USA for the same price so I decided to go with that instead of the Perfecta or Summit for my practice rounds.

This guy likes the Fiocchi:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24067 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post