SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Speer Gold Dot 64 gr. .223 BJSP - $0.50/round @ Palmetto State Armory
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speer Gold Dot 64 gr. .223 BJSP - $0.50/round @ Palmetto State Armory Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
Palmetto State Armory currently has 64 grain Gold Dots on sale for $9.99/20, which is ~50 cents per round. That's about half the usual going rate, for a very high quality defensive round. The sale price is good until noon tomorrow (3/8), but I highly doubt supplies will last that long...

http://palmettostatearmory.com...unition-20rds-24448/

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I just got their email notice and ordered 20 boxes for me and 30 for my agency.

An amazing price for my choice in duty ammunition.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
I picked up 10 boxes. Too good to pass.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1050 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm proud to say I demonstrated some rare willpower.

I only bought 8 boxes.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
sigfreund's choice in duty ammo?

I'm in Smile

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
In for 10 boxes...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Okay, they’re not all like this, but one sample for the undecided. Smile

Same load, Colt LE6920 with Leupold Prismatic sight at 100 yards.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Sigfreund = Enabler Smile

9/11/01 Never Forget

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doublecorona
posted Hide Post
PSA has extended the sale for another day.

Deplorable NRA Life Member

Posts: 1050 | Location: Where my mind is not | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
I saw the email for the 75 grain and ordered a few boxes of that.

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

Join us ... don’t be afraid. Wink

6.4/93.6

— Plato

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

Join us ... don’t be afraid. Wink

Oh I did sir, 10 boxes. It was 20 but I need to save for the 10in SCAR barrel that I just got my stamp for.

9/11/01 Never Forget

With bad intent
posted Hide Post
In for 12. would have done more but I blew the rest of my cash on MSR at 18.00 Mad

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I just ordered 20 boxes. Quantity going, going ....

Posts: 143 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked that these have lasted this long. They must have received a very large shipment.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just bought a bunch...still in stock at the sale price.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
After grabbing some yesterday they still showed over 10k boxes in stock. That's about $100k plus $9k shipping. Should be plenty for those that want it.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I first bought this stuff in 2010 for $0.60/round, agency price, without FET. This is an outstanding deal.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by szuppo:
I saw the email for the 75 grain and ordered a few boxes of that.

FYI, I have a friend that hunts deer with the 75 gr out of a 20" bolt gun with 1/7 twist.

He likes it better than his .243. Good stuff at range.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Thanks much! Smile

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post