SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Browning 9mm 124-grn FMJ at Academy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning 9mm 124-grn FMJ at Academy Login/Join 
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted
Wandered into the local Academy Sports yesterday and saw this for the first time: Browning 9mm 124-grn FMJ 150-rnd pack for $24.99. I picked up 4 boxes to try out. It’s the cheapest 9mm ammo they had.

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Let us know how it works out

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IIRC, Browning ammo years ago was made by Winchester. Anyone know who is the producer this time?

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a few boxes (200 rnd boxes) of Browning 9mm range ammo and out of 200 rounds, I had 20 or 30 that would not seat in the barrel of my Sig 365. I asked the armorer at my range to look at the rounds and he checked the diameter and they were just a bit larger than the rest of the 9mm in the box. Their Q&A department at Browning is slipping. I won’t buy Browning ammo again as it occurred in both my Sig and M&P. I know it’s range ammo but if they can’t get that right I’m certainly not spending money on +P or hollow points

Posts: 37 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: July 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post