SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    SG Ammo has some ammo ready to ship
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SG Ammo has some ammo ready to ship Login/Join 
posted
Great company I have used them often.

https://www.sgammo.com/bulk-ammo-stock-fast-shipping

Posts: 12554 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they do ship fast! Sunday or Monday I ordered 10 boxes/200 rds of Gold Dots, they arrived today.

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
They were restricting their listings for a time, but seem to be expanding them again.

Excellent company that I always check first.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47357 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a case of ammo Wednesday, it's on the UPS truck for delivery to my home today! Great company to deal with, they have always taken good care of me!

They are currently suggesting you limit your orders to one line item for faster processing. Makes sense to me.

Posts: 94 | Location: Michiana | Registered: September 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
And they do ship fast! Sunday or Monday I ordered 10 boxes/200 rds of Gold Dots, they arrived today.

Heck, that ain't nothing.

Ammo I order from them is delivered the next day. (But SGAmmo is only a couple hours from me, just across the OK/AR state line. Big Grin)

They're so quick, and their prices are so good, my agency orders our bulk practice ammo from them. They're cheaper and faster than ordering through the statewide LE ammo contract.

Posts: 32411 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Malicious Compliance:

...it's on the UPS truck for delivery to my home today!...

Mine arrived yesterday, and for the first time ever UPS send me a link to a map where I could watch the truck as it got closer.

Posts: 15895 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
They're cheaper and faster than ordering through the statewide LE ammo contract.

I find this interesting. Are you referring to 9mm case prices on practice ammo? Or 9mm or ammo in general?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37072 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Case prices on 124 grain 9mm FMJ practice ammo. (Generally Speer Lawman or Winchester NATO.)

Or they at least were, during normal times.

IIRC, when we ordered ammo last year, it was like $220/case from the state contract, and like $198 per case from SGAmmo.

Posts: 32411 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I got you. Federal 147 American Eagle is $204 on state contract here.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37072 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
they are good, but I can buy local cheaper right now

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Every time I have a case delivered, the UPS driver tells my wife - “I have another heavy one”.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
They ship only, no counter pick up. Dang it, I’m only an hour away and I have family in Stillwater.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OKCGene,

Posts: 11810 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
They ship only, no counter pick up. Dang it, I’m only an hour away and I have family is Stillwater.

I've called and asked them to do in-store sales, but they always tell me maybe someday.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post