SIGforum
Empire Gunshop in Las Vegas DOES NOT EXIST

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/603106699/m/3030072674

November 04, 2020, 01:41 PM
sleepla8er
Empire Gunshop in Las Vegas DOES NOT EXIST

In the where can find 9mm ammo thread is a listing about Empire Gunshop only accepting PayPal.

Because of the PayPal "Friends & Family" only payment policy, I did some checking

The physical address listed for Empire Gunshop ( www.EmpireGunshop.com/contact-us/) is the actual address for Precision Armory ( www.GunShopInLasVegas.com/contact/).

I called Precision Armory in Las Vegas, they are aware of the Empire Gunshop website and stated that Empire Gunship does not and had never existed at that address.

I encourage anyone who entered their credit card into Empire Gunshop's website to contact their credit card company and have it replaced.

November 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
Genorogers
I called them too, just now. Here's the scam.
Guarantee details.
In general, there is no fraudulent activity here because we carry out only bitcoin transactions. Please note that before your order makes sure you create an account and fund your escrow account when checking out. Here we do not persuade buyers if you feel uncomfortable dealing with us we do not contact you for any reason. All terms must be respected and we make sure our terms are well respected. We do not take advice from customers on how to deliver( some of them are FBI ) so our delivery procedures are kept private.