SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    ***SOLD OUT***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***SOLD OUT*** Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
My employer has a quantity of LE trade in Speer Lawman .357 Sig 125 gr. TMJ ammo. Price is $12.99 per box of 50. Shipping in the lower 48 is $8.95. NC and SC residents, sales tax applies.

All major credit cards accepted, certified check or money order accepted if preferred. Please email me at austin@lawmens.com or via phone at 919-779-6141 ext. 241043.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GarandGuy,

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered a case this morning!

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
You’re killin’ me, Austin! Big Grin

Guess I’ll be calling you again next week.

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
yes... i am thinking about calling tuesday as well!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a case last week.
It looked like the case hadn't been opened since it left the factory.
Very good customer service and Fast delivery.

Posts: 492 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My case came in Thursday. Other than the FedEx guy leaving it on the mailbox stand (which almost made it fall over) the ammo looks great. Like others have said, it did not appear to have been opened previously. I still have some LE surplus Lawman in 357 Sig I bought in 2012 that I shot through the Glock yesterday and I was pleased at how clean it was (it's been some time since the Glock has been shot or put into EDC use). I shot 200 rounds through the Glock and probably 100 rounds of Federal FMJ through my 365 and the Sig was significantly dirtier.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great seller & price, fast shipping. Nice doing business with you.

German (triple) Sig pro 2022 9mm
German(tripe with proof marks) Sig pro 2022 40 P226 stainless Elite 9 P229 Elite 40/357 1911 ECS 45 P938

Posts: 33 | Location: United States | Registered: March 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Got my ammo yesterday and it looks great. Thank you!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lingham
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much, ordered 3 cases this morning. We have been shooting this for years and have been very satisfied with it. Thank you for the great deal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lingham,

GOD, Family, Country

Posts: 35 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
All sold, thank you your business!

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lingham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GarandGuy:
My employer has a quantity of LE trade in Speer Lawman .357 Sig 125 gr. TMJ ammo. Price is $12.99 per box of 50. Shipping in the lower 48 is $8.95. NC and SC residents, sales tax applies.

All major credit cards accepted, certified check or money order accepted if preferred. Please email me at austin@lawmens.com or via phone at 919-779-6141 ext. 241043.

Thank you very much for a great buy. My ammo arrived today in great shape.

GOD, Family, Country

Posts: 35 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post